Rosehip Oil Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 119 in Beauty Oil

February 27, 2017

Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil is 100% organic which is a bonus in my opinion since I know exactly what im putting on my skin unlike other beauty products that contains chemicals which arent good for your skin. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle which is quite alot for the price, especially considering a few drops go a long way. This bottle will last me for months even with daily use.

Rosehip oil can be used for several things including dry hair, dry skin, dry brittle nails as well as to reduce stretch marks it helps speed up the healing process of scars, burns and hyper pigmentation and so much more.

My main reason for purchasing rosehip oil is to use as a hair moisturizer. I heat 4-6 drops up for a few seconds in the microwave and then I apply it to my hair and it works like a hot oil treatment. I keep it in for about an hour and then I wash and condition my hair as I usually would and the results are amazing. My hair is left looking shinier and healthier and feeling soft. I will continue doing this at least once or twice a week. I find since I am now 19 weeks pregnant my hair seems more dry and brittle than usual and the rosehip oil is has helped with that.

I have so far survived two pregnancies without a single stretch mark and im hoping this this third pregnancy I will also escape without any stretch marks. As a preventative I am going to apply Rosehip oil to my stomach twice a day and keep my fingers crossed.

All I can say is for the price, as well as the many uses of this oil it is definitely worth it. I would recommend this product and will be exchanging my regular argan oil that I was previously using for this.

February 27, 2016

This stuff is the best! I have super dry skin in the winter and this has made my face moisturized and glowy! The oil absorbs really quickly into your skin and you only need a few drops to moisturize your whole face, so it lasts for a long time. the smell is a little strange at first, but I'm used to it now and it doesn't bother me. It's also diminishing my acne scars and hasn't made me break out one bit! I'm such a fan, especially since you can order it off of amazon! :)

September 14, 2015

Rosehip seed oil is one of the most beneficial things you can add to your homemade skin care products. Rosehip seed oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins, all of which are great to prevent aging and heal skin. Among many things, rosehip seed oil can be used to treat acne and eczema. Suggested use on the bottle says to minimize wrinkles, and heal and lighten stretch marks and scar. It comes in the dark amber bottle to keep the sun from damaging it and to keep it fresh. The bottle came with a cap on it but it also comes with the dropper in the box. Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals always packages their oils safely, in its own box tightly with a piece of bubble wrap. I love buying oils from them. As for my rosehip oil, I added it to my homemade stretch mark serum and I put a bit in my healing facial lotion. I love it. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

March 19, 2015

Suki Rosehip Oil is one of my favorite skin care products. Whenever my skin is feeling worn down, tired, unhealthy or drained, I always add this to my routine. The consistency is a thick orange oil, which you only need about two drops for the face and neck. You can even mix this product with one of your favorite face moisturizers. The oil absorbs quickly into the skin and I do like to apply it at night time to let it soak in. In the morning my skin feels fresh, rejuvenated and youthful. Truly a healthy and great product for the skin.

November 25, 2014

I have to rave for a moment about the wonderful properties of Rosehip Oil! I have dehydrated oily mature skin....a rather tall order for any beauty product...but let me say, Rosehip Oil has been a saving grace this past year...my skin has never looked better, a rarely to never have a blemish and it's brighter & more even toned.

From the net:
    Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene. This unique oil feeds the skin vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthy looking skin. Rosehip Oil has been known to help soothe skin conditions and assist skin renewal in the maintainence of optimal skin health. Absorbs instantly allowing the skin to breathe as it works.

I can honestly say that I will never be without my Rosehip Oil. Used on its own or with either with a facial moisturiser or night cream, it absorbs quickly and never feel greasy...you’ll quickly see results. At an average retail of $9.99 - $13.99 it's a very worthwhile investment.

Hope that helps!
    Cheers, Lisa

July 21, 2014

I LOVE LOVE THIS product !!! My skin looks so good, and healthy, more than ever. and it help to reduce my wrinkles !!!!! For me, it's the best and no cream skin for my face anymore !

May 27, 2014

My skin has suffered through severe discolouration. For those of you who have purchased several products for darks spots only to be left with disappointment, stop your hunt and purchase rosehip oil. It's extremely inexpensive and potent, you'll notice results very quick. I live by the stuff. My skin has never looked better. I went from caking on makeup to leaving the house with a bare face while feeling amazing!