Royal Canin Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 270 in Pet Products

November 02, 2016

I buy the Urinary SO moderate calorie formula of both the wet and dry food for my two older male cats after one had a urinary blockage and had to be rushed to the vet. They are more playful and haven't had any trouble with blockages since. It seems more expensive but because it is moderate calorie (both cats were over 20lbs) they are fed using the feeding guidelines and the amount of food we go through per day divided into a dollar value is really not a lot - especially for peace of mind that our cats are healthy!

October 10, 2016

Royal Canin presents itself as a high quality food when it is in fact, at best, average. Not the worst thing to feed your kitty (like whiskas or meow mix) but definitely not the best.

August 14, 2016

She is a Pottery Cat who loves Royal Canine - All I can say about it is that I have a healthy, happy, active, bouncy and slightly crazy cat (although I won't blame the craziness on the food, she was always that way) who stays within her weight range. She loves the taste of the food, I love the fact that it is healthy for her and my husband loves being able to buy it in extra large bags and therefore not go to the store too often. Perfect all around.

February 11, 2016

Made my cat sick(throwing up and bathroom troubles both, not to mention she was always hungry with it), and she hates it to boot. I hear it works well for others but it's just not worth the cost.

February 10, 2016

I have been feeding my Siamese Royal since she was a kitten and now an adult. Sh'es in great health, weight and her teeth are perfect. Love this product

January 24, 2016

My cat loves this food. She is healthy and keeps her fur shiney. The quality is great and I wouldn't hesitate to feed any of my pets royal canin

October 11, 2015

I got this as a sample a while back and my cat (now I have 2) liked it. Haven't bought any as yet though

October 05, 2015

I really like and buy this brand of cat and dog food for my pets most often. #RoyalCanin Cat Food is made with good ingredients I have bought both dry food and also canned food. My pets seem to really enjoy them both. It is a bit more expensive but at least you know your pets are getting good quality food.

October 05, 2015

I use two different Royal Canin cat foods. The Kitten and Indoor Cat 27 because we have two cats that are clearly different ages. We absolutely love this brand - it feels good to provide my pets with such a good quality good that they absolutely love. I think that the indoor 27 must taste like the most delicious treats in the world because when I switched my older cat to them she would devour it in seconds it seemed, my kitten has made a mad dash to the cat food several times so it must be the preferred taste to the kitten food. The Royal Canin has the added benefit of having some type of scent regulation so the cat poop doesn't smell as bad which is greatly enjoyed!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!