Royal Doulton figurine

Royal Doulton figurine Reviews

Ranked #937 out of 987 in Misc

Esteemed sculptor Peggy Davies originally created Lily as part of her Royal Doulton Collection. Now as a petite can be seen in subtle tones of green and yellow which are used to represent the nuances highlighted in the gentle gathers of her dress. Elegant new Petite Ladies draw on the finest traditions of Royal Doulton design and craftsmanship. Petites pay tribute to some of the most beloved and best selling Pretty Ladies figures from Royal Doulton's archives. Reproduced on a slightly smaller scale than full-size ladies, each Petite is hand-made from bone china and is beautifully hand-decorated with rich and vibrant colors.

April 14, 2015

I have one Royal Doulton lady that was given to me as a birthday gift. She is positively exquisite and has my colouringl. The quality of the workmanship is unsurpassed. It is a work of art and captures the essence of feminine beauty and grace. These figurines are collectors' items. I have her proudly displayed in my antique curio. It was chosen especially for me and she wearing a gown in my favourite colour. I appreciate the sentiment behind this elegant and treasured gift.

December 05, 2007

If you have a great aunt to buy for every Christmas you will be excited about this story! She collects Royal Doulton figurines, of which I do not share her taste, nor do I have knowledge in this area. However, I found one at Home Sense last year, and it was $80.00! Well, I received an email on Boxing Day just GUSHING about how much she loved it, and how generous I was! So this year I went back to Home Sense, and there was another one, for $50.00! So of course I bought it. I then went to the White Oaks mall here in London, and they have a Royal Doulton outlet, and it was there (exact same one) for $149.00. The salesman boasted that they had them quite cheaply, and I was tempted to say something but held my tongue. I have just now checked online on their website, and the exact same figurine is $325!!!!! My math skills are so poor I cannot calculate the savings, but I know it is major!!!!

Thoroughly satisfied with my purchase, and I know Great Aunt Beatrice will be thrilled :) I heart you Home Sense!