Royale Signature Facial Tissue 3 Ply Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 29, 2016

Royale Signature Facial Tissue 3 Ply is an okay facial tissue. I find it to be very highly priced and sometimes not worth it when you can get others at a much cheaper price that work just as well.

October 13, 2016

Royale has always been a go to facial tissue for me. I like that it is 3 ply and it is thick and soft and hypoallergenic. There are 88 tissues in each box and since you only usually need 1 tissue, that is 88 uses. At the local drug store where I live, it goes on sale twice a month for 89 cents a box !!! I always grab at least 4 each time and put it in the pantry. I see store and no name brands that are only 2 ply and never go on that cheap. I love that Royale makes there brand available for everyone with affordable prices without compromising on quality. Oh, and they always have decorative boxes to match seasons and holidays.

October 03, 2016

This is my go to brand, I like how it is soft and gentle on my skin. I keep a box in each room for use. Sometimes I even use these to wipe up small spills!

August 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les kleenex Royale! Ils sont très doux pour le nez n'irrite pas du tout! Tu n'a pas peur que ça passe au travers, c'est génial! Ils valent de loin leur prix!

April 09, 2016

The Royale facial tissue is worth the extra dollars.
The worst part about having a runny nose is that a poor quality kleenex can
irritate the situation even more.
The kleenex at the the hospital is so rough on the skin I have grown to
really appreciate the Royale products. I carry a little pack around with me
when I am sick to avoid using the dreaded hospital tissue.

February 05, 2016

This is one item I don't buy a no brand of. This is a very soft tissue and feels nice next to your skin. If you have a cold or are sick blowing your nose over and over again won't lead to a sore nose as fast as a no brand tissue. This tissue is usually at a good price somewhere. I recommend this!

January 31, 2016

I always buy this brand of tissue paper. I like this product because it is soft on the face and the tissue is thick.

January 24, 2016

I bought these when my whole hose got a terrible cold. They were great! My son's nose was starting to get red and irritated but another brand of tissue that we were using, but these ones were extra soft. They are also super durable and don't rip easily.

July 14, 2015

All time favourite for food allergy running nose itchy eyes. Cleaning stuff , for cleaning daughter stuff . Great to use and work upon .

June 15, 2015

Great product like its name, it soft and thick , this is my everyday essential at home, I always keeps backup of them,very good quality tissue paper.