Royale Signature Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 192 in Household Essentials

May 16, 2016

I love this one and it is nice that Royale quite often puts out coupons for it not like other brands. I also like the fact that you can find it on sale quite often. The quality is great.

May 02, 2016

My mom is really brand loyal when it comes to toilet paper for some reason. I never understood it until I grew up. She only would buy Royale Signature Toilet Paper and nothing else. She is a really frugal person but when it comes to toilet paper, it HAS to be Royale. When I moved out of her house and had to buy my own toilet paper I experimented with so many different brand but mom is right on the dot with this one. Royale is by far the best, it's soft, thick and durable and it does not clog the toilet. One very important thing is it doesn't leave this white powdery stuff all over my floor like some other brands do. Grew up only using Royale and sticking to it. :)

April 24, 2016

This brand is pretty much the only brand our household buys. We take our toilet paper pretty seriously as nothing is worse than having rough toilet paper. The Royale toilet paper is really soft in touch and also on the skin, it doesn't cause any rashes or itchiness afterwards-- which is one of the most important qualities for myself when it comes to purchasing toilet paper. They aren't the cheapest, we mainly buy these when they are on sale and you can usually find these in any store.

Pros:
- Soft
- Easy to tear

Cons:
- Not the cheapest

February 05, 2016

Very good quality toilet paper. Doesn't clog your toilet and it is soft on your skin.

February 05, 2016

Great toilet paper. So soft and thick. Absorbs well. Highly recommend it.

February 05, 2016

This is my regular brand. It is soft and easy on your skin. A great price when on sale and well worth it! I recommend this.

Updated On: February 20, 2016

I have bought this for years! It is thick and absorbent and not harsh on the skin. Cheaper brands have smaller rolls and run out quickly, not Royale! A great choice in toilet paper!

January 11, 2016

A reliable product but not worth the Premium price.

There's nothing proprietary about.......toilet paper.

January 11, 2016

Royale Signature Toilet Paper is the brand I always buy. It is soft and always comes on sale. The mega size is the best value.

September 24, 2015

I like this toilet paper but will only buy when on sale if not it is way to expensive. VERY soft!

July 22, 2015

its so soft and i love the texture and my friends loved it and id recommend it if anyone asked ..

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation