Royale Velour Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 217 in Household Essentials

Velvety soft bathroom tissue, delivers on comfort with a "plush and thick" tissue experience that is made in Canada.

For more info, visit Royale

February 03, 2017

Je n utilisais pas ce produit avant mais depuis que je l ai essayé je ne peut plus m en passer.Ceux qui disent que la sorte de papier toilette n à pas d importance ,ben vous vous trouvez, croyez moi,un bon papier sa compte.merci

January 07, 2017

Royale Velour toilet paper is very durable and soft, unlike some less expensive tps which are as rough as sack cloth and fall apart. I buy Royale whenever I find it on sale and stock up.

December 29, 2016

This Toilet paper are often on sale for a great price. It's soft and durable. My family prefer this brand to other brand. We will definitely be using this brand in the future !

December 29, 2016

This TP is often on sale. The savings are worth the very slight reduction in quality from the high priced brands. Recommend for household use. Definitely soft and strong enough.

December 07, 2016

Me or my husband prefer to buy Royale tissue because it's cheaper than the rest of tissue products. Though there are better tissues out there like Kirkland, the price difference is big enough to buy twice as much Royale tissue. We will still prefer this product

October 13, 2016

This is an iffy review for me to rate well. I do like this toilet paper and it is amazing soft, thick, doesn't rip or tear or make dust in the air when you pull on the roll like Cottonelle does, but it is so expensive. I rarely see it on sale, and when it is on sale, it still is too expensive. I have been able to buy it a handful of times only, and will only ever buy it when it is super cheap or I have a good coupon. The quality is there, but it goes down the toilet, so it feels like I am just flushing dollars away. There are other brands that are as effective, soft and do the job like Purex.

I recommend it though. It just isn't a priority for spending my money on.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque. Il est Doux pour la peau et l'épaisseur est bonne. Bon format du rouleau, bonne durée de chaque rouleau. Bon prix en plus !

October 03, 2016

I have sensitive skin, and this is the toilet paper that I can say is the best for me it is soft, gentle and is always on sale. So it is very easy for me to want to repurchase.

September 13, 2016

This is my favorite Royale toilet paper. It's pleasantly soft and strong. I like the feel and texture of it. It's always on sale and they always have coupons for it.

September 13, 2016

It works well, but I did not like the feel of it. While I like the original Royale, the velour had a different texture and thickness that didn't work for me. I got it while it was on sale but would not likely purchase it again, but this is only personal opinion.