Rub A535 Arnica Gel Cream

Rub A535 Arnica Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #288 out of 475 in Remedies

1.5/5

April 24, 2016

I like the original rub a535 but not this one! Decided to try this out and it did nothing but have a weird unpleasant smell! I had no pain relief on my shoulder muscles and was disappointed didn't do anything for me, I don't recommend this one.

June 15, 2015

I love using this product for its natural ingredients on my sensitive skin and for effective relief!

March 20, 2015

Love this product. I play a lot of sports and it works just as well on bruises as it does sore muscles. Doesn't smell but I put it on after a game before bed to wake up without feeling stiff and sore.

March 14, 2015

I love using this after a long day at work and my feet and back are so sore. This cream really helps to make my muscles feel better and more relaxed. It also has a nice cooling sensation which feels nice!

May 23, 2014

RUB A535 has always been a favorite with my family. I had been reading up on the properties and uses for Arnica, it looked very intriguing so I went to the pharmacy to find some. When the pharmacist informed me that RUB A535 now carried a product that used Arnica I was delighted. Liked the thought of trying a new product from a company that I trusted.

This cream is non scented, fast penetrating, non greasy and can be used on adults and children alike. I used to hesitate using other pain rubs on anyone under 12 before. It works well on sore muscles, joint pain, sprains and get this, "bruising". I tried the gel on a bruise that I had that looked terrible, applied the cream and within 24 hours noticed a massive decrease in the size an color of the bruise.

Works well on muscle pain and sprains, I didn't find it to work that well on my joint pain though.

Overall an excellent buy at $10.99/ 75 g tube. I would purchase this product again and recommend it as well.

March 27, 2014

I have had (5) knee surgeries and use this product to help heal after each one. I also use this product on my left knee because I tore out my ACL and did not have an ACL repair so therefore I live with an unstable left knee and chronic pain. Many Orthopedic Surgeons are now recommending Arnica to their Patients after surgery for several reason such as: keep down the inflammation, reduce bruising, healing. My Aunt and Friend both had total knee replacement a month within each other and I took Arnica Cream to the Hospital for both of them. They were overjoyed at how it worked. According to both of them it even decreased their pain.

May 24, 2013

I bought this product after snowboarding this winter and came home with several bruises. One the size of my fist after falling on some ice. Having darker skin usually means that bruises are hard to see, but not this time around. I had a HUGE welt on my leg that quickly turned dark blue/purple within a couple hours.
After icing for a day the bruise and lump was still there. I didn't bother me too much since it was winter and I had long pants on and pain was minimal since it was on the side of my thigh. I ended up picking up this product to help with the bruising. I used it 2 days after the accident before bed. When i got up the next day, the bruise was significatly lighter. And after another 2 days, applying the product once or twice a day it was completly gone. I was plesantly surprised to see how quickly the bruise and swelling went away.

The product has a slight scent, but I love that its naturally sourced, not greasy and absorbs very quickly into the skin. Does everything it claims!