Rub A535 Extra Strength Cream Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 510 in Remedies

February 26, 2017

I get a lot of back pain and muscle stiffness and this cream works very well to relieve those. The odor is a bit strong but it's not unbearable, and it's from the ingredients that do the work, so... i suffer through it. It helps relieve the pain enough to fall asleep.

January 07, 2017

As far as feeling a significant difference in my muscle pain, I do not feel any. I play soccer at the university level so to say my muscles are usually sore is an understatement. Honestly it just feels nice to have a cream to massage the area.

January 04, 2017

That the rub i like the most since that as soon you appuie it you feel the hâte. I dont like the no odoor one bécause you dont feel it work but this one you do and it feel good

January 06, 2016

This cream works so good to ease the pain in sore muscles its a pain reliever I can trust

1.5/5

December 20, 2015

I originally bought it to use on a sore shoulder and found it ineffective. Didn't relieve any discomfort at all. I even used it on my sore achy calves after shift work, still ineffective. What a waste of my hard earned money :(

November 05, 2015

Love this. So soothing for sore muscles. Like the warming feeling as well.

November 05, 2015

Can't say enough about this one. I love it and it works well for me.

July 22, 2015

this is great for sore muscles or joints

July 15, 2015

I was in a car accident earlier this year and used this cream. It diffidently kept me mobile.

June 09, 2015

I've used this a few times when I overstretch my muscles from running. Does it ever smell strong. It works and helps you feel like yourself again. I did notice that I have to wash my hands a few times to get the smell out.