Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Basket

Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Basket Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 226 in Laundry Care

December 06, 2016

you don't really ever think about it until you're walking up the stairs with a stiff uncomfortable laundry basket jabbing you in the side, and of course previously when i was in the store i laughed at the idea of this, now i can't picture my life without it, so much more useful and easy to get up the stairs with, more comfortable

October 25, 2016

I have two white versions of this basket. The fact that if hugs your hips is great when you carry this upstairs. I hang my laundry outside in the summer and this basket is the best to carry outside. It is sturdy and large enough for a big load.

October 04, 2016

This basket is amazing. I only had to replace my previous one because I accidentally broke it in a move. I had it for years. It's definitely durable and can take a beating. There is no other laundry basket that will do!

September 01, 2016

Best laundry basket I own for sure.
The size is perfect for a full load of wash and fits nicely on top of the dryer when unloading(very small laundry room), the 3 Handles makes it super easy to grab from any angle and go.

This basket is also a great thing to use with babies(who can sit) in the bathtub. We used it for this a while when my daughter could sit but was still baby clumsy; the holes in the sides makes it easy for water to flow in and out of the basket and your child's toys wont float away on them :)

I would most definitely purchase this again If I needed too.

August 23, 2016

I hate carrying laundry up and down the stairs and I find that every laundry bin or basket that I've ever owned has been awkward to carry! This is the first one that will fit comfortably when carried with a lot of laundry and trying to open doors etc. ( fits so well on the hip securing with one hand effortlessly)

August 23, 2016

I own 3 of these Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Baskets. They don't hold as much laundry as the larger stand up laundry baskets, but they make up for it in effectiveness. It sits so effortlessly on my hip, that I've began using it for more than just caring laundry.

Updated On: August 23, 2016

I own 3 of these Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Baskets. They don't hold as much laundry as the larger stand up laundry baskets, but they make up for it in effectiveness. They sit so effortlessly on my hip, that I've began using them for more than just carrying laundry.

June 16, 2016

I love these laundry baskets, perfect for taking laundry out of the machine and moving up and down the house. The hip hugging shape makes it a lot easier to carry.

May 09, 2016

The price is good , the cheapest place i found was walmart. Very good durability, not no cheap plastic. And yes it does snug ti the hip when carring basket

February 28, 2016

Ce panier à linge de Rubbermaid est vraiment d'une bonne qualité. Il est robuste, ergonomique et tellement pratique. On peut même l'utiliser pour autre chose que le lavage. Le rangement des jouets d'enfants, dans la remise, etc....

February 28, 2016

Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Basket great quality so durable. Put my dirty laundry in this bin, so easy to bring downstairs with the curve of the bin. Like carrying a baby.