Ruffies Color Scents Garbage Bags in Vanilla

Ruffies Color Scents Garbage Bags in Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #936 out of 987 in Misc

April 23, 2013

I keep a stash of the small size scented bags in my van for on-board litter collection. They are also great for sequestering stinky objects during road trips like smelly shoes! They are somewhat less effective for home use only because the scent does not really last that long depending on how often you change your bags. What's nice is that the scent is extremely mild and pleasant, not at all overpowering.

March 28, 2008

I inherited a package of these from a former roommate when she moved out a few years ago. They are not the large kitchen size bags as MissChickie describes. Instead, these are the small bathroom trash bag size. They smell nice, no question. But the scent, at least for the small size volume, does not last long and does nothing to mask any normal bathroom trash smell.

March 27, 2008

Call me crazy, but I love me some vanilla scented garbage bags. I first discovered these at Wal-Mart when I visited my sister who lives in the US and instantly stocked up. Something that makes your trash smell like fresh baking is worth it's weight in gold. The 13 gallon tall kitchen bags in a roll of 50 last for almost a year. I picked some up again at Target for around $5ish. Love it!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for