Ruffles All Dressed Chips Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 1224 in Snacks

March 20, 2017

I love Ruffles All Dressed Chips. They are jam packed with flavour and it's so yummy when you catch a great blast of flavour hidden in a ruffle. Something about the Ruffles always makes the flavour that much more powerful. You can usually find the bags on sale for a decent price and I think it's a good bang for your buck. Although there is not much for nutritional value in the chips, they still taste amazing and everyone needs a little indulgence every now and then.

March 19, 2017

Quand j'ai une rage de chips ou que j'ai le goût de me récompenser mon choix s'arrête toujours sur les chips Ruffles all dressed.
    L'assaisonnement est parfait, il y en a juste assez et la texture est parfaite.

March 19, 2017

My children love to have chips in there lunch box or just have it as a snack ,Ruffles all dressed chips are their favorite , for me its a little too tangy and salty but my children finds it delicious.

March 19, 2017

These have always been my favourite flavour of chip. It's a strong flavour, and you can tell that the sodium level is off the charts, as well as the MSG in the chip. So, if you're into mild tastes, stay away from this. I personally love this for it's bold flavour and ruffled texture. It feels good to eat a chip with more of a "grip", and the satisfying crunch in your mouth is unbeatable.

There are a few downsides to this bag of chips. Starting with the bag! Often, I will find my bag 3/7 full of chips and 4/7 full of air (rough estimates). It disappoints me when I only get 3/7 of what I've paid for! However, this does have a positive side, as it allows your hand more room to get into the bag.

Another plus is that this chip is less messy than other, more oily chips. My fingers aren't covered in grease when I lift them from the bag, which is a godsend when I'm travelling and don't have a sink nearby.

I can't say much for its nutritional value though. ;)

Overall, excellent product, and will repurchase over and over again.

March 18, 2017

Cest délicieux Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

March 11, 2017

YUMMY. We can't get enough. Bags of these chips never last long in the house when we buy them. They are so addictive, it's not funny. Always a favorite at family gatherings.

January 13, 2017

This has been my favourite chip flavour for as long as I can remember. The perfect mixture of flavours and the perfect chip (not too thin). I would recommend these chips to anyone to try.

January 10, 2017

The ruffles chips have to most amazing flavour! they are the most value for flavour. I love how crunchy they are too. just all around the best chips around

January 07, 2017

I LOVE all dressed chips and I don't think I'll stop purchasing them! They're evenly coated with flavor and give you the perfect crunch! A chip for a night in or for a game night with friends, we absolutely enjoy these!

October 27, 2016

Ruffles chips have been around a long time, everyone loves them. They have some really great flavours, yes the all dressed is a little spicy, salty and very addictive. SO watch out once you start them you know you will have to finish the whole bag. Yum