Ruffles Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins chips

Ruffles Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins chips Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 13, 2015

Ruffles is my favorite chip hands down, these are a big chip with the great taste of bacon and cheddar, sooo good!

April 20, 2015

Full of flavour, and actually tastes like a loaded baked potato. Could be a bigger bag though.

April 01, 2015

I wasn't to sure if I'd like these new Ruffles Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar loaded Potato Skins chip, but I figured I like bacon and I like cheddar cheese on potato skins, so I tried them. When you first bite into this chip the potato skin flavor hits you, than the bacon and finally the cheddar cheese comes through. I was very surprised at how well each of these flavors combined together to make a great tasting chip. All they need is a little green onion and sour cream and they'd taste pretty close to the baked potato skins that I make. They're a real nice change to the same old Ruffles chips and dip and have a deep addictive flavor to them. Give them a try and let us know if you like them as much as I do.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!