Ruffles Oven Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

Ruffles Oven Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #1325 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 29, 2016

These are my favourite chips! I'm not a huge chip fan but these have a very nice cheese flavour. They're super crunchy even though they are baked not fried.. I prefer these to regular chips though. Baked chips are the best!

March 22, 2016

I love potato chips and the Ruffles are my favorite, that sour cream and cheddar can definitely be tasted in these chips,almost a Smokey flavor to them.I can literally eat the whole bag.I do find chips can be pricey so I always wait for a sale

January 24, 2016

These are my favorite chips! They come in a generous amount for a great price and the taste is just amazingly cheesy.

January 14, 2016

I was nervous trying a baked chip, but these are even better than the regular version. A definite buy again!

January 12, 2016

Omg if anyone hasn't tried these yet, go out and buy them, they are the most tasty chips ever, love the cheddar and sour cream combo

June 19, 2014

We bought these chips last night, I had a coupon for them so it made the price a little better. Great flavor and crunch, in fact my Fiance finished them all off today :) We will definitely be buying again.

May 22, 2014

Are you craving chips but trying to avoid all those fattening oils and additives?
Well look no further.

I decided to try the new 'Oven Baked' version of Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion potatoe chips.containing 65% less fat I was impressed at to how well these satisfied my craving and was healthier than opting for the tradional type of potato chips. The flavor was very satisfying and the kids never new the difference qhen I served them up these wholesome goodies. Although I did need to really resist that second bowl (that's how good they were) I will definetly be on the lookout for these again while im shopping! They had a few other flavors to choose from, including 'Tostito's Scoops'.

I highly recommend these oven baked chips to everyone who isnt ready to give up on their healthy routine but still wanna be able to enjoy a snack every now and then.

May 22, 2014