Ruffles Poutine Chips
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Ruffles Poutine Chips Reviews

4.5/5
86% OF CHICKS DIG IT
7 reviews
Ranked #353 out of 1061 in Snacks

4.5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 08, 2016


We liked this flavour as we love poutine. It really tastes like poutine and Ruffles do a fantastic job of creating interesting and new flavours. I usually buy these when on sale as these can get too pricey depending on where you buy them. Always fresh and tasty though!

5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 08, 2016


J'ai été agréablement surprise de cette nouvelle sorte de chips.Ruffle n'est pas ma sorte de chips préférée mais celle-ci je l'ai vraiment aimé.Elle a vraiment un goût de poutine et je trouve ça très bon.



2.5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
November 08, 2016


I love Ruffles chips but I am not a fan of this flavour at all. My husband doesnt mind it- but I do not think I will purchase them again. I guess I just dont like the cheese-gravy taste!

4/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 05, 2016


De la poutine et des chips réuni dans un seul et même produit. Elle sont super bonne salé à souhait. Savoureuse pour une soirée et pour les amateurs de sel .

5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
January 29, 2016


I love this, they taste just like gravey,I love poutine so I knew I would absolutely love these chips ,I can literally eat the whole bag,delicious

5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
July 18, 2015


These are magnificent, they taste like rich gravy, cheese and potato..........very yummy!

5/5
Taste

Value

Nutritional value

Recommended? You Betcha!
July 18, 2015


Mmmm Poutine flavored chips!!
It's not the same, faaar from it, but it does have its own unique taste!!
The salty gravy is the main flavor I find, then the cheese/chip/potato flavor right after is what makes the Poutine. It's different...and I Like It!!!!

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.