Ruffles Poutine Chips Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 1122 in Snacks

January 20, 2017

Yuck. They taste like gravy that congealed on the sides of filthy stew pot that has been soaking in the kitchen sink of a hoarders house. See picture of the dog doing a "hellz no"

November 08, 2016

We liked this flavour as we love poutine. It really tastes like poutine and Ruffles do a fantastic job of creating interesting and new flavours. I usually buy these when on sale as these can get too pricey depending on where you buy them. Always fresh and tasty though!

November 08, 2016

J'ai été agréablement surprise de cette nouvelle sorte de chips.Ruffle n'est pas ma sorte de chips préférée mais celle-ci je l'ai vraiment aimé.Elle a vraiment un goût de poutine et je trouve ça très bon.

November 08, 2016

I love Ruffles chips but I am not a fan of this flavour at all. My husband doesnt mind it- but I do not think I will purchase them again. I guess I just dont like the cheese-gravy taste!

November 05, 2016

De la poutine et des chips réuni dans un seul et même produit. Elle sont super bonne salé à souhait. Savoureuse pour une soirée et pour les amateurs de sel .

January 29, 2016

I love this, they taste just like gravey,I love poutine so I knew I would absolutely love these chips ,I can literally eat the whole bag,delicious

July 18, 2015

These are magnificent, they taste like rich gravy, cheese and potato..........very yummy!

July 18, 2015

Mmmm Poutine flavored chips!!
    It's not the same, faaar from it, but it does have its own unique taste!!
    The salty gravy is the main flavor I find, then the cheese/chip/potato flavor right after is what makes the Poutine. It's different...and I Like It!!!!