Ruffles Ranch Dip

Ruffles Ranch Dip Reviews

Ranked #807 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 21, 2016

Sauce très riche mais avec un goût exquis. J'aime avec les croustilles nature ou même avec des légumes comme accompagnement. Bon de temps en temps pas trop souvent.

July 15, 2015

I really like this chip dip. Its delicious.

July 15, 2015

This delicious dip is excellent with potato chips! I also enjoy using this as a vegetable dip.

June 14, 2015

This is delicious, very creamy and great seasoning in this dip.

April 04, 2015

j'aime beaucoup le melange de saveur de la ranch dip elle est delicieuse

April 03, 2015

Ruffles Ranch Dip is creamy ,full of great flavor and can be used with so many food items. my family and I use it for chicken wing dip, crackers, chips and vegetables, It is also great for parties and entertaining guests. as a side dip for finger foods. A bit expensive I find but it is worth the price.

April 03, 2015

Absolutely love this ranch dip! It's rich and super creamy, with lots of delicious ranch flavor. Goes great with chips of course but I like to use it as a little treat with veggies too - carrot sticks, broccoli, etc. Very good!

April 03, 2015

This is super good, it's so thick and creamy! I love dipping Original Ruffles into it or even carrot sticks. It's just the perfect dip, I always buy this when I want a good movie snack. It's just perfect to have in your fridge.

February 22, 2015

Great stuff! We use it not only as a dip, but also as a "secret" ingredient to our mash potatoes! Amazing!

February 22, 2015

I love this Ruffles Ranch Dip. When we are going to use it as dip, I refrigerate it first. It's awesome. I even dip it in chicken breast and then coat n bake for 30 minutes. It's delicious!

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender