Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon Chips

Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon Chips Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 1225 in Snacks

January 11, 2017

My weakness is potato chip! Seriously....other than that I think I do very well. Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon are my go to comfort food. Doesn't matter how big the bag is....it's HISTORY! Delicious!!!

January 11, 2017

I really enjoy the texture and crunch of Ruffles chips and this flavour is decent, but the bacon always makes it a tad too salty. Good for dipping too. I just wish the bags weren't so small for the price they are charging for chips these days.

January 11, 2017

This is my favorite flavor. Ruffles seem thicker than other chips which makes them even crunchier. Very tasty and really good with dip. The price is pretty good, about the same as other chips.

December 19, 2016

These are pretty good chips!! I usually like the sour cream and onion, but the bacon flavour combined with the sour cream is very complimentary! I also love all ruffles chips-each chip is always covered with flavour!!!

March 06, 2016

these are by far my favourite chips out there right now! i buy 4 bags a week and hope that lasts me til the following week. the flavour is amazing and i havent tasted anything like it!!

February 17, 2016

Sour cream and bacon flavoured chips are amazing...who are we kifding, anything with bacon has got to be good. So savoury, crispy and utterly delicious!!!

January 26, 2016

These are my all time favourite chips. I love the bacon flavour with the Sour cream. I could eat these chips every day.

June 14, 2015

Ruffles is my favorite brand of chips, nice and crunchy, with a great sour cream and bacon flavor.

February 08, 2015

I love Ruffles chips, but this flavor just didn't awe me. I found the bacon was artificial tasting and it left a weird taste in my mouth.

February 01, 2015

The flavor of these tasty snacks explode in your mouth and leave your tastebuds begging for more!
    I love how there is a burst of bacon followed by a softer sourcream finish.

I buy a bag atleast everyday ! I can't seem to get enough of these!!