Runts Candy

Runts Candy Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 180 in Candy

March 10, 2015

My favourite candy! Banana is my absolute favourite. Always at the dollar store.

March 10, 2015

Runts are one of my favorite candies! I love all the flavours and it's so much fun that they are shaped like fruit. The red ones are my favorite. Super good candy to have at the movies of when you have a sweet tooth craving.

February 20, 2015

This is a classic candy from my childhood to present. However lately I have found it harder to find my candy. I no longer find it in smaller boxes and only find these big boxes, which simply has too many candy for me to eat in one sitting. I do not want to eat more then I set out to consume and I do not like keeping open boxes or bags of candy or chocolate. I find the flavor changes after a couple days. As well when I lived in some sketchy buildings, anything sweet would bring out the bugs and I have a habit of anything I open, I eat and do not try to close up and store due to fear of bugs. I no longer live or experience bug issues BUT that habit of "small package for sweets/snacks" is still alive, and my favorite candy RUNTS, is best enjoyed in a small package to fit my life style and comfort.

July 11, 2012

Runts (also known as Fruit Runts) are hard candies sold by Nestle under their Willy Wonka Candy Company brand. First seen on the market in 1982, these candies are in the shape, color and flavor of a selection of fruits. Original Runts have a hard candy shell with a somewhat powdery center (the center being the consistency of the more-familiar Sweet Tarts). I have loved these candy forever. I have some wonderful memories of runts as a girl, and still enjoy them every now and then still. I try to keep treat night to Saturdays, I love when I pick these up, they still excite me. I love Runts always have always will, the orange are my favorite. If you have not tried runts, give yourself a wonderful treat. I am a penny candy junkie, and this is definitely one of my weakness. Can't help it, I have these at least once a month and have for years.