Rusk Plumping Mousse
Good

Rusk Plumping Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1343 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 13, 2016

I really like this mousse. I bought it because it was at Winners for a super reasonable price. It is weightless and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or greasy. It has a mild smell that isn't over powering. I would recommend this product.

May 14, 2016

Je trouve que les produits rusk sont bons ils ont un bon prix et laisse mes cheveux vraiment comme si je sortais du salon de ma coiffeuse. Le plumping est une mousse mais liquide aussi lorsque je la met dans mes cheveux et que je sèche mes cheveux tout de suite je vois l'effet volume et l'odeur est très bonne aussi.

January 05, 2015

At last, a mousse that does what it says it will! Where were you in the 80's, LOL. This mousse is totally weightless, wouldn't even know it's in your hair. I've used this product for about 3 years now and simply can't live without it

May 30, 2012

I think most of us have been wary of mousse because the 80's aren't quite forgotten yet :)

But... volume can be hard to achieve for those of us with finer hair. After a really great hair appointment the stylist used a similar product on my hair and blew it dry with a round brush, and I immediately had to know what he used. Turns out, it was discontinued and he recommended this instead.

I love this mousse.... it's really a volumizing foam, and you pump a nice mound into the palm of your hands. I rub it through dry hair and either blow dry - for full, straight volume - or air dry - for nice texture and volume. As long as you distribute it evenly, this mouse is never crunchy or sticky (though if you accidentally leave a glob, it can flake - so user beware), and it leaves my hair full and soft. This is not mega-super-bombshell-shellaced volume, but it's natural and beautiful. Great for everyday use, and I find that it lasts a couple of days between washings (only like to shampoo/wet my hair every 3rd day).

Also - the bottle is BIG and I've used it about 3-5 times a week for six months and it's still got about 1/3 left. That's pretty decent for a salon product, if you ask me. Also, the bottle is only $16.75 or so in Canada, which I find very reasonable. I have tried quite a few other volumizers and this is my favorite by far for everyday use. If you're looking for crazy-hold and crazy-volume, I recommend Big Sexy Hair Concepts Root Pump. Great Stuff! It can be used in conjunction with this for a super awesome blowout.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation