Rusk Sensories Bright Anti-Brass Shampoo

Rusk Sensories Bright Anti-Brass Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 04, 2016

I've purchased this from winners a few times and I love that I only paid like 12 dollars for a big bottle and it is so good to tone down the brass tones. I color my hair monthly and sometimes I find that the blonde appears to yellowish or orange. I think this happens because I do not leave the bleach in long enough. This stuff does wonders rectifying that problem and all of the hair shampoos in the rusk line smell sooooo good. I haven't seen this at winners in a while though but there are some other great risk shampoos.

October 04, 2016

This shampoo really keeps my highlithed blond hair from going yellow. Not only it smells good, but it also provides shine and softness to my hair. Love this product!

January 26, 2016

It was a rich shampoo for my blonde hair, however I wish it was more moisturizing. I remedied that by using a deep conditioner most days.

October 28, 2015

At first I did not like this shampoo...I was only using it once a week ( I wash every other day). It didnt help with the brassiness. But since switching to using it at every wash I have noticed that my blonde colours doesnt get brassy.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil