Rusk Sensories Clarify Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 938 in Shampoo

Possesses a blend of benefits of natural botanical ingredients transforms hairs. Physical appearance while releasing provocative botanical or ounceonic aromas for an irresistible experience.

October 07, 2016

Pretty decent shampoo. The scent it leaves your hair is the best part. It's concentrated so a bottle will last you a long time! No need to lather rinse and repeat with this shampoo.

October 06, 2015

I'm disappointed. For some reason this shampoo leaves me with unsightly flakes!!! I have super thick long hair and while it lathers well and I rinse forever it leaves my scalp so dry! Thumbs down :(

August 30, 2013

Best ever! Good smell, work great, smell good. My hair look healty after use!

May 14, 2012

I love this shampoo and what it does to curly hair! Works great and i do buy it very often!

April 26, 2007

RUSK is a great product for all kinds of hair! One other product of theres is the SMOOTHER you put on after you condition you don't rinse it out and it makes dead hair look healthy and feel healthy. All natural ingredents and I was recommended this by my hair dresser. Ever sense I haven't used any other products! The smoother is about 10 dollars, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!

January 09, 2007

This is a fantastic clarifying shampoo! The fresh, minty scent is great for a morning pick-me-up and it does its job well. I use it 1-2 a week to remove any product build-up from styling products or overconditioning and my hair looks marvelous for it.

I have color-treated hair and haven't noticed any fading as a result of using this product, but it would be something to watch out for.