Russell Stover Caramel Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 02, 2015

Russell Stover Caramel;

Good Brand, Not great chocolate...

Pros:

Great brand, trusted for years
Good value

Cons:
Taste is simply not there
The taste is too sweet
Too chewy

April 10, 2015

Really good chocolate caramel. I had came across these and decided to try them and I ended up liking them. I've also tried other variety of russell stover chocolates as well. I found these at the dollarama store only for about 1 dollar, so it's cheap.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 07, 2015

Our daughter loves this candy and I try to get it for her every once in a while for a special treat. The caramel is very creamy and so affordable.

March 28, 2015

These are such amazing chocolates! The caramel inside is just the perfect texture of chewy and creamy. I buy them from the dollar store all the time, you would never know that they sell them there because they are that good!

March 14, 2015

These chocolates are very addictive. I had one and couldn't shop having the chocolates they have the perfect caramel texture to them

March 11, 2015

I recently tried these and could not believe how wonderful they were! Some times when buying new chocolate you can be faced with not so pleasant taste. I absolutely LOVE these caramels and highly recommend them. Creamy and sweet and wonderful! The caramel is thick but not overly sticky.

February 22, 2015

Each small square of these Russell Stover treats has a rich caramel center covered in mouth watering chocolate. They taste positively sinful. The caramel is rich and chewy and the chocolate is smooth and creamy. A little goes a long way with these treats but better share them just to make sure you're not too tempted to eat the all.