Russell Stover Iddy Biddy Bunnies
Good

Russell Stover Iddy Biddy Bunnies Reviews

Ranked #591 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 03, 2016

If I used the word "nummy" would you think less of my vocabulary? These are so good. They're out on the shelves now for Easter (I've seen them at Walmart and Dollarama) and are $1 or less. Russel Stover had this same product out at Valentine's as a pack of Iddy Biddy Hearts. These are tiny rabbit-shaped chocolates and they have about 60 in a package so when you eat them slowly one-at-a-time they last forever. They're the purest Russel Stover chocolate; smooth and luxurious and noticeably higher quality than Hershey/Nestle. I like that these are about the same size as M&Ms;or Smarties, but these lack the candy shell so they're just pure pops of bliss. Num X 60= nummy.

January 04, 2015

We stumbled upon these cute little chocolate bunnies last easter. So cute and so tiny! What a perfect sized treat for small children! Wonderful idea!

March 27, 2014

These are my new favourite treat! They are great for snacking as they last a lot longer than an actual chocolate bar. I love them! Russell Stover makes good chocolate too :)