Rw Garcia 3 seed sweet potato crackers- gluten free

Rw Garcia 3 seed sweet potato crackers- gluten free Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

I picked up a box of these crackers at Costco to try out. I was impressed with the flavor and thought that these would really be on the sweet side. They are not at all sweet and have a nice taste, a bit salty but are great to eat with dips. Added bonus is that these crackers are gluten free. I will definitely be picking these up again next time I'm in Costco.

March 03, 2016

I was a little hesitant at first to buy these but I'm glad I did they're so tasty and packed with flavour. The sweet potato taste isn't too sweet in these crackers, they're nice and crispy and satisfying

December 16, 2015

I'm a fan of the sweet potato. I picked up these crackers from Costco. Two bags come inside the box. They have a little bit of the sweet potato flavour and are a tad salty. Not huge on flavour but they have a nice crunch to them. I am a cracker addict so I will eat them up in no time BUT they are quite plain. They are a gluten free product fhough.