Sabon Patchouli Lavendar Vanilla Body Lotion
Amazing

Sabon Patchouli Lavendar Vanilla Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1073 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

Light and easily absorbed, our body lotion is perfect for everyday use. The action-packed formula nourishes and rejuvenates, leaving skin noticeably softer and smoother. A treat for all skin types. With the dreamiest, creamiest texture imaginable, this lotion is lightly scented with the finest aromatherapy oils, providing mood balancing at its best. This is one product you won't want to live without.

April 23, 2011

Though this body lotion is considerably more expensive (at least 50%) in Canada than the USA I can't get enough of it. The lotion is a bit lighter than a body butter but quite moisturizing. The ingredients are almost entirely natural, which is important to me especially during pregnancy. What I love the most about this lotion is the fragrance. I also have the scrub in this fragrance. It smells heavenly. Even my husband commented. If you like muskier scents, you will love this. It's not to heavy and it won't clash with your fragrances. When I use the scrub and the lotion together, that is my perfume for the day. My skin smells so good all day long.

The only thing is the price. The price kills me. I purchased this, the scrub and a home fragrance oil with diffuser sticks and it came out to over $100. For me, this is an indulgence and next time I'm in NYC I will stock up since the prices are much more reasonable there.