Sabra Hummus Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 2330 in Grocery

February 15, 2017

A really delicious, high quality hummus. Great taste and is very filling. I love putting it on crackers or dipping veggies in it. My whole family enjoys it, even my husband who dislikes chickpeas. Amazing hey? :)

February 15, 2017

This is a family staple in our house. The flavor and quality is outstanding. Love all the different flavors. Love that I can send it to school as a healthy snack and the kids eat it.

February 02, 2017

I love hummus,especially on crackers. I also like it on my sandwiches. Sabra Hummus is my favorite brand,it's so creamy and tastes so fresh. If you don't believe me just try it yourself,you won't be disappointed .

February 02, 2017

I like to make mine but this is much quicker and taste is on point ! Highly recommend this hummus! My family loves it in sandwiches and as dips ! Great for parties as well

February 02, 2017

The garlic hummus is amazing! I find it much more flavourful than the roasted pepper hummus. The garlic hummus is my new favorite. I love it as a snack.

February 01, 2017

I love this! The classic is my favorite! I eat it with chips and it is my favorite snack! I have even dipped ciabatta in it before because I had forgotten chips, and loved it! Even my kid will eat it from time to time.

January 17, 2017

This stuff is Tasty. I enjoy it on Crackers Cheese. I would Recommend this Stuff to Friends and Family. Hummus is also Great for if i am throwing a get together with Family.

November 08, 2016

i love this brand of hummus!! It offers so many different flavours- I like the classic! I just ate it with some carrots right now. MY daughter is obsessed with hummus on toast though!

October 13, 2016

This is my favourite hummus brand (my favourite flavour being the roasted pine nut). It is dairy free so safe for those with a dairy allergy. Unlike many other hummus brands this one seems to be the most authentic in colour, consistency, and taste in comparison to home made hummus. Sabra hummus is often part of a multi-buy deal at my grocery store so I always stock up.

October 05, 2016

It is very good and good with anything --- chips, meat, bread, etc. I love buying this instead of making my own. It is very convenient and the packaging is great as well. the texture Is smooth.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra