Sabra Hummus Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 17, 2017

This stuff is Tasty. I enjoy it on Crackers Cheese. I would Recommend this Stuff to Friends and Family. Hummus is also Great for if i am throwing a get together with Family.

November 08, 2016

i love this brand of hummus!! It offers so many different flavours- I like the classic! I just ate it with some carrots right now. MY daughter is obsessed with hummus on toast though!

October 13, 2016

This is my favourite hummus brand (my favourite flavour being the roasted pine nut). It is dairy free so safe for those with a dairy allergy. Unlike many other hummus brands this one seems to be the most authentic in colour, consistency, and taste in comparison to home made hummus. Sabra hummus is often part of a multi-buy deal at my grocery store so I always stock up.

October 05, 2016

It is very good and good with anything --- chips, meat, bread, etc. I love buying this instead of making my own. It is very convenient and the packaging is great as well. the texture Is smooth.

September 27, 2016

Cette sorte d'humus est délicieuse au goût. Pratique à avoir dans son frigo pour tout les jours. Juste avec quelques craquelins c'est super bon. Je met l'humus dans mes sandwichs aussi.

September 27, 2016

This stuff is so good for you and it tastes so great. I dip everything I can think of in here. The best is the pita chips though and I'll pair it with tabbouleh. It goes great on wraps. I especially like the roasted red pepper one. It has a very nice flavor. It's about 5 dollars at my local grocery store but it goes a long way. The whole family loves it.

September 19, 2016

Definitely expensive but very delicious. I am not a hummus person but this brand really got me into it. It does taste great with a nice french bread or a cheese bread. Quite lovely!

September 13, 2016

This stuff is amazing!
    I love all the different flavour options. It's convenient that it comes in large tubs and also the individual sized tubs which are perfect for snacks and for my toddler. I stock up whenever I'm at Costco - love it!

September 13, 2016

A coworker got me hooked on hummus and pita bread. Recently tried this brand and it's my new favourite. No weird after taste. Simple texture. Simple flavour. Delicious.

September 05, 2016

One of the best Hummus that I've ever tried! I used to buy fontaine sante but after trying Sabra, I'm hooked! It's best with Stacy's Pita Chips in my opinion.

MandiRoo added a new review for