Sabra Hummus Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 13, 2017

I used to make my own hummus, but no more after trying Sabra Hummus ! I am partial to their 'Classic' flavour. No additives in their products. The texture and taste is just perfect. I use hummus with vegetables, crackers, rice chips, etc for a healthy snack.

March 06, 2017

The whole family loves the Sabra Hummus. We used to dip bread and crackers with spinach dip but that stuff is just too fattening because of the mayonnaise. Hummus has a nice texture and tastes and is a lot healthier.

March 04, 2017

Sabra Hummus is delicious, it comes in a variety of flavors and there is so much you can do with it. Eat it as a snack with vegetables, crackers or pita chips, add it to a sandwich or wrap in place of high calorie spreads, or so many other great options. Sabra is my go to Hummus, and I definitely recommend you try it out!

February 15, 2017

A really delicious, high quality hummus. Great taste and is very filling. I love putting it on crackers or dipping veggies in it. My whole family enjoys it, even my husband who dislikes chickpeas. Amazing hey? :)

February 15, 2017

This is a family staple in our house. The flavor and quality is outstanding. Love all the different flavors. Love that I can send it to school as a healthy snack and the kids eat it.

February 02, 2017

I love hummus,especially on crackers. I also like it on my sandwiches. Sabra Hummus is my favorite brand,it's so creamy and tastes so fresh. If you don't believe me just try it yourself,you won't be disappointed .

February 02, 2017

I like to make mine but this is much quicker and taste is on point ! Highly recommend this hummus! My family loves it in sandwiches and as dips ! Great for parties as well

February 02, 2017

The garlic hummus is amazing! I find it much more flavourful than the roasted pepper hummus. The garlic hummus is my new favorite. I love it as a snack.

February 01, 2017

I love this! The classic is my favorite! I eat it with chips and it is my favorite snack! I have even dipped ciabatta in it before because I had forgotten chips, and loved it! Even my kid will eat it from time to time.

January 17, 2017

This stuff is Tasty. I enjoy it on Crackers Cheese. I would Recommend this Stuff to Friends and Family. Hummus is also Great for if i am throwing a get together with Family.