Safety 1st Clear connection 2 Reciever Moniter Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

May 16, 2016

My mother in-law bought these for my daughter and much like the other reviews, they started to crap out after about six months. The volume dial started to develop dead spots, so no audio would come through unless I fiddle with the volume dial and got it set to a particular spot where it would work. I found that the clarity of the audio was alright but overall, these things are not that reliable.

April 03, 2016

I am glad I purchased this product. I bought it second hand and it worked great. The range is wonderful. I have taken the monitors camping and was able to hear clearly outside while my daughter napped inside our cabin.

July 04, 2015

Ce n'Est pas un produit grand luxe toutefois il a répondu à nos besoins en matière de sécurité et d'écoute pour le bébé le son était bon sans plus mais j'ai trouvé le produit de qualité et surtout très durable ( solide ) il a fait le travail dont nous avions besoin et nous nous sommes toujours sentit en sécurité avec cette appareil .

1.5/5

October 07, 2013

I originally purchased this monitor to keep at my parents house for when my little guy napped. I had to return it because of the sound quality. It was very choppy and didn't work half the time! I only gave it a week before I returned it!

1.5/5

June 25, 2013

TERRIBLE! Do not buy this monitor. It is not clear at all. Lots of static to the point you can't hear your child. Returned it after a week of using it.

February 11, 2012

I would not recomment safety first baby monitors as I there was problem with it after one month and it no longer worked, I did write the company and they sent new ones but the new set stopped working after a couple of months. Not worth the headache.

January 11, 2012

This moniter worked great for the first 6 months, and then started going staticky and not picking up any of my son's noises. Not impressed!