Safety 1st Ear Thermometer

Safety 1st Ear Thermometer Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 13, 2015

This was the first thermometer we bought and to be honest we bought it because it was one of the cheapest on the shelf. Well its true what they say...you get what you pay for. Thos never had a consistent reading...it would give you one reading and then you do it again right away amd it would have a totally dofferent reading (either really high or much lower then the original reading taken)...and thats when it actually worked...I cant tell you how many times we had to change the batteries on this and it still gave us the same results. We tossed this away and bought of the more expensove thermometer and havent had a problem since.

February 08, 2015

This is a good brand of thermometers. With my 2nd grandson, when I put it near his ear, he would cry. He was scared of it at 1st. After I showed him with my own ear, he was okay with it.

February 06, 2015

Great baby thermometer from Safety 1st. Easy to use, gives you little signal when temperature is ready to be read. Saves latest data. Doesnt coast fortune.