Safety 1st Recline and Grow 5-Stage Feeding Seat Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 816 in Highchairs

Safety 1st Recline & Grow 5 Stage Feeding Seat The Recline & Grow 5 Stage Feeding Seat from Safety 1st grows with the child from newborn to toddler. It features five distinct stages which makes it different from other models of booster seat. The baby booster seat can be reclined to accommodate an infant, adjusted upright to accommodate an older child with or without the tray and it can be used as a restaurant style booste seat with no back rest for a toddler. The child booster seat from Safety 1st also includes an extra insert tray and convenient one hand tray. One of the great features of the booster seat is the ease with which all of the adjustments can be made. The baby booster seat from Safety 1st features an easy adjust tray which allows for one handed tray adjustment and release. The three level height adjustment of this child booster seat from Safety 1st grows with the child from infant to toddler. The booster seat is perfect for a child up to 50 lbs. or about 4 years.

February 02, 2017

I love this! It secures pretty well onto our dining chair and I don't get worried about my son falling. He is able to eat at the table with us now and that is so important. This seat can be set to be higher or lower and reclines a fair amount. There is an insert in the tray that I remove and wash so that is super. I love how it can evolve and I don't need to buy another product for him. The price was very good at Toys R Us.

March 01, 2016

Just a note that Babies R Us has this high chair on sale during their Baby Fests periodically throughout the year so paying 40% off is always a bonus.

I just purchased this high chair for my six month old since most high chairs seem to be massive and my average-sized baby (not yet sitting on her own) is too small to fit in a standard high chair. What drew me to this high chair initially is that it has five stages so I can use it right now through to toddler.

Pros:
    - Love the colour choices. We got the sable one to be more neutral since we plan on having another baby in the future and who knows if it will be a boy or a girl - but there are some other nice options.
    - Baby is very comfortable in it - she will sit there quite happily
    - Tray has a part that can slip off and go in dishwasher for easy cleanup
    - Easy to assemble and disassemble
    - Baby stays put (I feel like the straps are very good - albeit a little stiff - so it is very safe)

Cons
    - Tray is further away from baby in the closest position with the back in the furthest recline
    - Tray is a little high for baby to try to grab things off tray
    - Padding feels a little scratchy
    - Not as portable as similar highchairs (doesn't fold completely or have handle like other brand models)

Altogether a great buy and a highchair I am hoping will last us through toddlerhood.