Safety 1st Travel Ease LX Playard

Safety 1st Travel Ease LX Playard Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 196 in Playards

December 26, 2015

I bought this for my grandaughter and Just love it its versatilty is great! It comes with all you need for travel the inserts were awesome.

July 15, 2015

i love it , its easy too fold and theres a changing table with it :)

November 26, 2014

My mother bought us this for our first baby this past year. We didn't really use it much at first, we co-slept, so the playard usually stayed packed away. When she was able to sit up, we would sometimes use it to put her in with her toys for a while, but it still usually remained unused. At 9 months, we transitioned to the crib for sleep/naps. This is where the playard become invaluable! When the grandparents or aunts/uncles are babysitting, we take it along and she loves it just like her crib! It is sooo quick to set up (although, a little tricky to figure out at the beginning). Great quality! I've only used the changer/bassinet pieces a couple times, but could definitely see them being used often if you have a small space. She's 1 year old now and we still use this quite often. The best part is that my mother bought it on sale at costco - bonus! Lovely color that matches many decors. Highly recommended!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted