Amazing
Good

Safety 1st Travel system Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 134 in Strollers - Travel Systems

Safety 1st AeroLite Travel System (Orion)Easy access basketMulti-position reclineMulti-position canopy with airflowmesh panelCarry Curve handle features ergonomic designInfant head support17% more leg room thanmost infant car seatsParent tray with 2 cup holders and storage compartmentSide Impact ProtectionStroller1-hand fold 'n standHarness specially designed to fit smaller babiesLength 30.5Height 38.5Width 25.25Accommodates child up to 50 pounds onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat

September 25, 2013

stroller sucked, broke after 3 weeks of normal use, wheel fell offfor a normal sized stroller it was a huge pain to get thru stores or even take on the bus. car seat for it barely fit into our midsize truck and its a crew cab(has a huge rear seating area)

June 12, 2012

Looks cute, is a piece of junk. Wheels fell off, steering was not smooth at all, folding ws a pain, fell apart over and over. Piece of junk.

January 03, 2012

This stroller is such a pain to get around..

August 23, 2011

I was incredibly disappointed with the Safety 1st Carseat. As a new mom, trying to get out the door with my son is a chore..even more so when you are struggeling for 15 mins trying to match up, what I refer to as the puzzle pieces, of the clip to secure the baby. By the time I finally had him strapped in the carseat properly, I was sweating, upset and not wanting to go anywhere....Just the thought of having to use the carseat made me want to stay home. It was VERY frustrating trying to put the clip together between the legs while yu have a baby who is squirming around, I understand 5 point harnesses are the safest thing available...but I dont see the need for it to come in two different pieces to puzzle together. The only positive thing I have to say about Safety 1st, is that when my Stroller wheels started to "cave" in-ward, I contacted Safety 1st and they sent me two new wheels free of charge.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!