Sage Single Roll-On : Onyx

Sage Single Roll-On : Onyx Reviews

Ranked #1156 out of 1216 in Perfume

August 29, 2016

The packaging of this product is so cute! The scent is lovely and not overpowering, The coconut and tobacco blend so well together. The scent is perfect for any season as it combines both a fruity scent and a musky scent.

August 13, 2008

I became addicted to this scent after a long night out with a group of friends. My friend Kate had it in her purse and in her drunken state rolled about half a gallon of the scent on my neck and eventually my hair. I would have been upset had it been a horrible scent, but it was delicious! As my friend put it, 'it makes men want you'.

When I woke up in the morning, I could still smell the perfume in my hair and on my neck. Granted she did put a lot on me, but it had the same perfect potency as it did when she first put it on. The roll-on in particular I'm talking about is the Onyx scent. It has notes of dark coconut, oakmoss, tobacco, and vanilla nectar. It's AMAZING!! Everytime I put it on at work, my co-workers go crazy and all ask to borrow it. It's perfect for when you're on the go and need a quick freshening up. It comes in a small decorative tube so you don't accidently break the vial in your purse or on the ground.

They have several different scents and duo's that are meant to be mixed to create different scents. You can mix-and-match or just play it safe with the single roll-on. The reason it lasts so long is because it's an oil and not an alcohol based perfume which can easily evaporate off your skin.

I look forward to trying Peridot next. It has notes of lime, cucumber, fig, freesia, soft musk. Very unique.

You do have to order online and shipping does cost a bit since it comes from California. But it's well worth it! Order a bunch for yourself and friends to save on shipping.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml