Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 475 in Remedies

December 02, 2016

I am a migraine sufferer. My friend recommended this to me, I was skeptical. It's amazing! I bought one, then another two! I have one in my purse, in my bed stand and one in the car. It's so soothing and cooling. You apply around the outline of your forehead, hence called Halo, halo around your face. It doesn't cure the migraine but it takes away that rip roaring pain.love the rollerball!

September 16, 2016

I suffer from chronic migraines and not much takes away the pain. I don't like to take medication on a regular basis. This product does not cure my headache but it takes the edge off and is quite effective for about 30-45 minutes. I use it when I can't cope and need some relief instantly.

September 14, 2016

This gorgeous roll on is the perfect thing to carry in your purse for times when you have a headache or need a little pick me up. The scent is lovely and strong and works well. I also love Sage's philosophies as a company.

July 04, 2016

Saje's Peppermint Halo is by far one of the oils that I enjoy the most and use the most. I suffer from Migraines and as soon as I feel one coming I apply it around my hairline and the back of my neck. I feel almost instant relief. I have one everything - my night stand, my purse and at work.

April 11, 2016

LIFESAVER. I recently had some health scares and am on medication I don't want to be, so rather than put more chemicals in my body I decided to try something different. Within 15 minutes of applying the product as per the booklet( around the head in a halo pattern), I could already feel relief. The peppermint scent is soothing, and the cooling/tingling sensation the product provides is heaven sent. The packaging is vegan and the product itself is all natural. Only warning, if you get too close to your eyes it does sting a little bit.

April 07, 2016

At first I was really unsure about this product but since I bought it, it has been working miracles! Rubbing this oil on your temples, on your scalp, and on the back of your neck causes headaches and migraines to disappear. If it isn't strong enough to because the headache is too strong then I just take some medicine to help rid of the headache.

March 29, 2016

Amazing! I am so glad that the Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy is being reviewed. It is an amazing product that deserves recognition! I try all natural remedies before I even consider a pain medication for my headaches, and this product works! My amazing RMT uses it on her clients!

March 17, 2016

I use peppermint halo almost everyday. Whether it's for tension headaches, sore muscles or sinus issues. While saje products are quite expensive the quality is bar none. Rather then pop a bunch of painkillers to relieve headaches I head straight for my pep halo. I have one at home and keep one in my purse! Will always have on hand!

February 19, 2016

Love Saje Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy. I use this for tension headaches. Apply to hairline and neck and feels amazing. It warms and cools, and can feel the tension leaving. This is my new go to for headaches, and it smells great!

February 14, 2016

Nothing has worked more effectively than the peppermint halo. Give it 1-2 minutes before it seeps into your temples or around the back of your neckline to do its wonders. From the vegan packaging to the simplicity of the roll on applicator, everything is well worth the price (which can be considered hefty). It is a very good alternative to taking any type of medication instead. Just be warned to keep it away from your eyes b/c it can and will sting.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play