Saje Natural Wellness Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 510 in Remedies

March 20, 2017

When I get headaches, I prefer to not take any medication for it. That's why I was happy to find this product. I put it on my temples and the back of my head and it creates a cool tingly sensation. It definitely work and I recommend it for those that prefer to take a natural route.

March 10, 2017

Gorgeous smell that triggers a very relaxing feeling in the user! I use this personally for headaches but also as a means of helping my husband wind down at the end of the day; I massage his hands and feet with Muscle Melt on tough days at work (he works in the film industry and spends 12+ hours minimum on his feet daily). While I do find peppermint halo very soothing, it has a tendency to burn a bit on my more sensitive days though, although I would just suggest applying a small amount to your wrists (and transferring the product to your head) rather than running the roller over your head. Warning: Be careful not to get it near your eyes!!

February 28, 2017

I can not tell you how much I LOVE this product! I never take any pills for headaches anymore. I have even used this for migraines! Smells amazing too, just don't apply too close to your eyes, it WILL sting! ;)

February 28, 2017

Love this oil. My dog groomer gave me some the first time I tried it. I immediately googled a saje store to go purchase my own. It smells amazing. Makes your skin a little tingly where you put it and most importantly I find that is helps relieve mild headaches.

February 28, 2017

Bought this product because I love the smell of peppermint and Was skeptical about about how it worked until I actually used it after trying just about everything with no luck so I gave it a try and it worked wonders

February 28, 2017

Just spent a 16 plus hour weekend with my children's dance team. While I love it and wouldn't want to be anywhere else it sure takes a toll on your body and head! I have chronic pain issues as well as frequent headaches and this little vial definitely helps get you thru! I love that I can use it for my head but that I can also rub it on my aches and it will deliver a cooling little blast that helps you to keep going!
    I love that its natural and that even though yes its really minty smelling it is much nicer to those around you then some other pain relief rubs would be ;) This is defiantly a staple in my house and my purse!

February 24, 2017

This stuff is AMAZING! I get really back migraines caused by tense muscles in my neck and shoulders but if I rub this on my neck it relieves all the tension and makes my headache go away almost instantly. I love the smell and the cooling feeling. It's truly a miracle worker! And so easy for on the go.

February 17, 2017

This roll on remedy is the best thing that could've ever come in my life! I am huge headache and migraine sufferer and I used to have to take loads of pain killers to even make a dent in the pain I feel when I get a headache or a migraine. I've used my roll on so much, I have atleast 6 bottles for rolling and atleast 2 refill bottles!!

February 02, 2017

While I love this product and it works really well when I am fighting a headache and/or migraine - I still can't say the price is a good value as it is on the expensive side. I don't regret purchasing this but may look for less expensive options when it runs out.

January 25, 2017

I suffer from headaches and migraines and tried this remedy, willing to try anything to aleviate the pain, and I was suprised with its effectiveness! It smells great and it's quite honestly the best relief i've had from headaches ever and the tingling sensations is also pleasant.