• Saje Restoral Skin Healing Ointment
Good

Saje Restoral Skin Healing Ointment Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 484 in Remedies

January 04, 2017

Fantastic product. Heals cuts fast and has a great consistency. I slap this stuff on and cover with a bandaid overnight on any cuts or scrape with terrific results.

October 08, 2016

Works great! Made my scars heal fast and disapear into a smooth surface. The smell is mild, but nice. The packaging is easy to open, a little goes a long way! This will last a long time.

September 23, 2015

Saje's Restoral Skin Healing Ointment is a herbal-based skin ointment that helps relieve rashes, skin irritations, and itching. I bought it to try it out on my eczema flare ups. It's a fantastic all natural ointment that's steroid-free. It has a very earthy smell from the Pine and the Oak oil. My eczema is slowly healing and although it still itches from time to time, the flare ups are less frequent now. I make sure I put it on day and night and have seen a significant improvement. This ointment also reduces swelling and inflammation so I put it on all my trouble spots. For example, when my nose is cracked from the dry winter and allergy season, I would put it on and the next day it heals the cracked skin right up. I also had a zit that was extremely painful - I put it on the nigh before and gone the next morning. It's also good for psoriasis.