Saje Stress Release Essential Oil

Saje Stress Release Essential Oil Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 237 in Natural Therapies

March 20, 2017

I was looking for a more natural way to relieve stress when I came across this product. I hate the smell of lavender; so I was worried I wouldn't like this. But combination of oils in this product is amazing. The more I use it the better I feel.
    I will continue to use this.

March 01, 2017

Saje is my addiction. This roller ball is one of the many I have from them. I get anxiety and as I feel a rush of panick coming I roll on my wrists and my temples, the soothing scent calms me down. I always carry in my pocket. The scent is pleasant and not offensive,,,beautiful product.

January 18, 2017

I purchased the roll on version as I am a nervous flyer. . I roll it on my wrists and neck before and during a flight. It helps me feel relaxed and free of stress. It could be used during exams ,holidays or just as a way to de stress and relax at night. I like the smell and that it is all natural. I will continue to purchase this product.

March 31, 2016

I roll this blend on every day at work when I start feeling a bit stressed. I take a few deep breaths. The scent is very calming for me. And as a bonus every one at work loves the scent as well. The scent is strong, but it's not overwhelming.