Saje Zap facial oil
Good

Saje Zap facial oil Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

March 22, 2016

This product works amazing for acne prone skin. I had bad acne problems and had tried so many different kinds of products and nothing seems to work as effectively or as quick as saje zap! I put it on at night time and notice a dramatic difference in the morning. I love the smell and love the fact that it's all natural. I use the facial cleaner,toner and moisturizer as well and they are all amazing. Everything from saje is great! I am a frequent shopper and have yet to be dissapointed!

January 21, 2016

This is a great product for acne prone skin. There is a bunch of beneficial oils combined in this roller to help prevent breakouts and to heal existing ones. You don't apply to your entire face just where you either tend to have break outs or where you currently have a breakout. I love the healing qualities of this oil. It has helped bring down the redness in my cheeks as well in the last month of using it. The smell is a bit strong due to the tea tree in there but I use it before bed so its not a big deal for me.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml