Salada Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 468 in Tea

With Salada's round tea bags, you can truly appreciate the great-tasting tea that you've always enjoyed. Let Salada help bring you, and the people you care about, a little closer together. Savour good times with family and friends over a cup of Salada tea.

For more info, visit Salada.

December 02, 2016

My favourite black tea. It has a smooth and fine taste. Great with lemon or just sugar. I like it as natural as possible because it tastes very good in its natural state. It is not so acidic as other tea brands. Great for iced tea too.

December 02, 2016

Un thé classique qui me rapelle tellement de souvenirs ! J'en ai toujours une boite dans mon armoire , je boie un thé apres chaque repas et je prend souvent celui-là. Si simple et réconfortant j'en boie depuis toute jeune avec ma grand mère

July 01, 2016

Best summer time ice tea ever! So good, I'll share the recipe. :) One pitcher of water, 5-6 Salada Orange Pekoe Tea Bags, a pinch of baking soda, lemon simple syrup, lemon slices. Put that baby in the fridge, stir occasionally...and presto in 5 hours you have fresh cold brewed tea. It's so refreshing! Just a note, try not to squeeze your tea bags when removing them.

June 29, 2016

The salada orange pekoe tea it`s perfect for the hour tea, the taste is excellent. I recommande because it' s an excellent product for use each day if you want.

June 29, 2016

great tasting tea we love the taste and aroma from them they are refreshing. they make a great cup of tea anytime of the day my company love them too I can make 2 cups from 1 bag

June 29, 2016

I love tea and have tasted lot of teas. This brand stands out in terms of taste. I found it very similar to red rose tea orange pekoe. Certainly better than lot of other similarly priced brands.

June 29, 2016

I love orange pekoe tea. I bought these on sale at Walmart and they did the trick they tasted great and for the price it was worth it. I would recommend trying it

June 29, 2016

Meilleur the! Ça me rapelle mon enfance avec ma mère et ma grand mère! Nous buvons que ce the à la maison ! Bon goût et facile à trouver ! Mmmmmmmmm!!

June 29, 2016

It just tastes great and is not too much money, I ve tasted many green teas and other teas and I find this one has the best flavour and would very much recommend it to friends and family

June 29, 2016

This tea is delicious and easy to find. It is a very reasonable price and of great quality. It is a favourite of my mothers and she always has it in stock.