Sally Girl Mini Baked Eyeshadow

Sally Girl Mini Baked Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 11, 2016

These baked eyeshadow are the best. I believe my favourite colour of them all is red. It's so pigmented and bold and is great for an ombre look. I paid $1 for each colour.

August 04, 2014

I am in love with these tiny shades and own every colour! They can be used dry or wet and actually go on looking like the colour whereas some other eyeshadows aren't as vibrant as they appear to be. They work like mineral shadow, but without the mess!

February 18, 2014

Very inexpensive and if you are looking for a color that you don't have in your collection that you are not intending on wearing often I would definitely recommend it. I would not use this for everyday due to it not being very easy to apply and gets hard very quickly.

December 02, 2013

These are lovely small shadows! They're great if you're looking for a colour but only need a small amount! They are also very nicely pigmented and come in many colours! The price is under $2 as well!

May 14, 2011

I saw these at my local Sally Beauty Supply and bought two, pearl white and dark aqua. They are small, but for a dollar they are totally worth it. They are very pigmented and I have been using the white one a lot. I always use a primer with my eyeshadow so it stays on all day. I really want to get some more of their colors.