Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Loose Glitter is great to be used anywhere to add shimmer and shine! For gleaming hair, use with hairspray for great shimmery hair. Also, try to spice up your lips by using Loose Glitter over lip gloss. More information at sallybeauty.com
Average Price: $.99
Recently, I came across a makeup tutorial done by one of my favorite beauty Youtubers where she used loose glitter on a smokey eye. Ever since seeing the tutorial I had really been wanting to add some loose glitter to my own makeup collection. The other day I went to Sally Beauty Supply and remembered that their Sally Girl line had a few loose glitter products so I searched in hopes of finding a few. I was so excited to see that my local Sally had a ton in stock, so I picked up 5 different colors! I chose Pink, Silver, Gold, Purple, and Blue. After experimenting with the blue glitter yesterday, I can definitely say that I LOVE this loose glitter!
On 2 the Pros..
- Very fine glitter, doesnt hurt to apply and you cant even feel it on your eyelid
- Stays all day, I wore it for about 11 hours. It didnt fade or fall off.
- Very easy to remove. I used Sonia Kaushik Makeup Remover and it wiped right off with one swipe.
- And of course an amazing price of $0.99. You WILL NOT find a better deal on such a great product!
On 2 the cons...
- I only found one con which is you will have fall out when you apply this product. Fortunately it isnt a ton of fall out but of course no fall out would be best.
Overall I am very happy with this product and will definitely be purchasing the rest of the colors my store had in stock. I may even stock up on the colors I already have because it's such a great deal!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.