Sally Hansen 14 Day Nail Shield

Sally Hansen 14 Day Nail Shield Reviews

Ranked #1062 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

Nail care instantly transforms with the power of a shield, plus a sheer shine of color.Pre-treated, sheer color strips instantly bond to nails for maximum protection and strength, with a hint of color.These sheer color nail strips give an instant manicure.The color infused strips go on dry so there is no drying time or smudging.Strips won't chip up to 14 days.Choose among 3 sheer color shades!Special

February 08, 2016

I like this nail treatment, it lasts quite a long time, not sure whether you could get 14 days from it, but I do work with my hands and have to wash them often. It goes on smooth, looks lovely. I could get a little over a week out of it which for me is very good.

May 31, 2015

actually stayed on for 14 days will buy again

May 26, 2015

this is not bed. doesn't shield the nails for 14 days, but it helps to prevent chips for a few days

April 02, 2015

love this product me nail polish last 2 weeks

February 05, 2015

Cheap but is like any other nail polish doesn't really even last a week.

November 02, 2014

I change my nail color often, but am loving the sally hansen 14 day nail shield my nail polish has never lasted this long without chipping. I have found a new favorite, would recommend this to anyone who does there nails often but wants the max amount of time before having to redo them.

August 04, 2014

This was an amazing product it really was quite satisfying I was really surprised because this product worked out just how I wanted it to.

July 18, 2012

This product did make my nailcolor last about a week with no chips but did find it hard to get off

January 10, 2012

though not as good as no more breaks, it is a reliable product that help keep your nail strong and healthy. Goes on easily and last for days.

June 27, 2011

Love this product! It's SO easy and lasted for the 2 weeks no problem.

My nails were strong, shiny and grew nice and long during the 2 week duration.

Retail is about $10.00 and with that you get a nail file with buffer, cuticle stick, and 16 strips. I bought them on sale and picked up three boxes. LOVE! I especially liked how they stood up against wear and tear, they didn't get dull, and I like the 3 sheer shades. I was excited when the really colourful and dazzling shades came out--but for work, those zebra stripes and polka dots were not appropriate. These are fab!

You just use regular nail polish remover when it's time to clean them off.

No waiting for drying!

They are so easy too. Took me a while but the out come is worth it, same with the price.

Try them out if you don't have time for touch ups or have brittal nails.