Sally Hansen 18 Hour Cracked Heal Cream Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 164 in Foot Care

February 13, 2016

This product really does the job! It saved my feet. I work on my feet for roughly 8-10 hours a day. It's so hydrating and smells nice. I highly recommend this product.

May 01, 2015

i have bad cracked heels and this cream works well

April 23, 2015

I tried the Sally Hansen 18 hour cracked heal cream and my review is excellent. My heels were dry and cracking and I immediately used this product and saw results the first time. The heel skin was softer and the cracks went away. I recommend this product to all and now I use it everyday.

April 15, 2015

With the type of job I have, my nails, cuticles and skin can become dry, chapped, cracked, and peeling in just half a day. When I discovered this product, I started using it every day after work. Now I only have to use it occasionally, and never experience that cracked skin look or feel anymore, actually is softer than it was before I even started my job when I used to use just a regular moisturizer. I couldn't believe how quickly this product healed the cracks - should be in my first aid kit as well as my beauty kit:)

March 24, 2015

WORKED GREAT AFTER A FEW APPLICATIONS FEET WERE SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZED

August 28, 2012

My heels were so cracked from the summer wear and tear until this cream rescued my dry cracked heels! i apply this cream every night before bed and it softens and makes them feel smooth! gotta try this product!