Sally Hansen 18 Hour Cracked Heel Creme

Sally Hansen 18 Hour Cracked Heel Creme Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 164 in Foot Care

Penetrates through layers of skin to soothe and repair dry, cracked, itchy feet and heels for up to 18 hours. Soothing and protective vitamins help to heal, and nourish damaged skin. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested - Podiatrist Tested.

August 27, 2016

It definitely made my cracked heels better and softer. Non-greasy and smells really nice. It worked instantly. Works better when you shower first then rub that sucker into your heels

January 20, 2016

Good product to have around the house. I had the bad habit of walking barefoot in the summer, or around the house (no-no when you do so on concrete :( ); as a result I get cracked, coarse feet which aren't very nice looking (especially in sandals). I first tried this product thanks to my mom. After a nice scrub to get rid of the dead skin, I applied freely to my heels and covered my feet in fuzzy socks (helps with the absorption).

I noticed an improvement in the look and feel of my heels however, this is a production that should be used on a regular basis to see ongoing results.

Somewhat greasy but fast-absorbing all the while, it's a great remedy for those who don't have much time to spend on taking care of their heels.

June 14, 2015

I had used this product I loved the smell and it worked.
My feet were so badly cracked at one point that I was bleeding and it would hurt to walk on.. after I used it. The bleeding was gone overtime

October 22, 2014

Just let me tell you...my heels were cracked and ugly! They would get caught in my nylons and I never wanted to wear sandals. Then along came this miracle cream! The scent is delightful and the cream feels like Heaven when I smooth it on. I use it every night and put socks on...what a great feeling!

September 09, 2014

Working 2 jobs and being a mom always on the go this is heaven sent. Makes my tired worn tootsies soft and silky.

September 08, 2014

I love all the sally hansen products. Go on smooth and stay on for a long time. I can't go anywhere without buying it

1.5/5

May 07, 2014

I was not impressed with this item. I wouldn't get it. If you have cracked heels it's better to get a more expensive product that will actually work. I wound not recommend wasting your money on this item.

November 09, 2011

I FIND THE CRACKED HEEL CREAM WORKS OK, I HAVE TRIED A FEW DIFFERENT CRACKED HEEL CREAMS AND SOME WERE BETTER THEN THIS ONE, ALTHOUGH THIS CREAM DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE I JUST PREFER OTHER BRANDS I HAVE TRIED.