Sally Hansen 2-in-1 Nail White Pencil Reviews

Ranked #1236 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

January 22, 2016

This product works great with practice and a steady hand. It is quite pricy but well worth it once you can achieve the look you want with it.

January 15, 2015

This is like drawing under your nails with a white coloring pencil. It had absolutely no effect. Maybe it works for those with more translucent nails; mine are thick and never break so maybe that's why it did not work on me.

March 05, 2012

I heard about nail pencils being used to whiten the whites of your nails. I thought why not give it a try. So this review is not specific to the Sally Hanson Brand, I'm sure all nail pencils would work (or rather not work) the same way.

You are meant to wet the pencil tip and the white from the pencil is supposed to glide on smoothly over the whites of your nails. You are supposed to colour the underside of your nails to achieve a whiter look similar to a french manicure.

The problem with this product is that it washes off with water. so the moment you wash your hands, or moisturize, any lovely whiteness is gone. On top of that application is not that easy. my nails are medium length, so not super short or long, I have tried many times and have still found it impossible to get just my nail coloured without colouring my fingers well, which means my hands look a mess, and need to be washed and that goes back to my first point...

Perhaps it's just me, but I found this product (and I imagine all other brands) to be a waste of time, effort and money.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!