Sally Hansen 60 Second Dry Reviews

Ranked #1125 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

Nail color covers in just one coat, brilliantly. The Perfectionist Brush™ contours to any nail, so color always glides on precisely, quickly, flawlessly. And, the exclusive Flexiglass Complex combines beautiful, brilliant shine and super-strong wear. So simple, so Sally.

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

This nail polish does dry pretty quickly, and comes in lots of shades but it chips so easily. I will apply it and day one, it will chip horribly. Its really not worth buying.

March 03, 2017

Honestly, I don't really know if I liked or not this product. I'm really in between. The product itself really dries quickly. but the down side of it, my nail chipped the same day. It wasn't really long proof for me. Plus a month after buying it, and proper storage, the product became really thick and I was unable to use again..

October 17, 2016

i rarely have time to sit and do a self manicure or pedicure and so this fast drying nail finish is awesome. it lasts about as long as other nail polishes.

August 16, 2016

I have used this nail polish a few times. It comes in a wide variety of colours, and is not that expensive. Walmarts usually has it on sale. This nail polish dries fast, but not in 60 sec. It depends on what you do during the day how long it lasts before chipping.

August 16, 2016

This product is amazing! My daughter can finally wear nail polish as she doesn't have to wait long for it to dry! Great when you are in a hurry, cute colors and lasts well.

March 26, 2016

I use this nail polish a lot to do the marbled look. The price is amazing and they have so many beautiful colours! I usually buy like 5 at a time lol love them!

March 23, 2016

I never used other product for my nails than this one!!! It really dry between 1 minute and the result is too good. I already use it to correct my paint car because I scratched it. Very nice!

February 17, 2016

Really like this! Dries fast, great selection of colours and lasts pretty good! I have brittle nails as they are always in water, etc and it held up well, chipped in a few places after a few days but was easy enough to fill in and it blended well.

January 31, 2016

This stuff is awesome!!
    I've tried several quick dry products and found my best results here. 60 secs?, no way...more like 45 seconds.

January 27, 2016

I like that this stuff dries so quickly. There is quite an assortment of color as well. I didn't find it very shiny though and it tended to chip a bit easier.