Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Spray-On Perfect Legs in an Instant!Say goodbye to pantyhose! Imagine the feeling of absolute freedom from pantyhose. Spray-on water-resistant, skin perfecting leg makeup that stays fresh and natural-looking all day. Breakthrough formula is weightless, long-lasting, transfer resistant and optically slimming. Enriched with Vitamin K to help cover and fade freckles, veins and imperfections.Legs look gorgeous, healthy, and flawless, and feel soft, smooth and sexy. Bare legs are nice...Airbrush legs are irresistible! Available in four shades to match any skin tone. Special

July 23, 2016

Never tried this type of the product, but i have uneven tan on my legs so i decided to try it. It works perfectly, easily to apply, blends well, dries up very quickly and absorbs fast. I ve got my nice even tan within minutes.amazing results and non greasy formula

July 05, 2016

This is one of my must-haves for the summer!
Firstly, it hides EVERYTHING. It helps to cover cellulite, any veins, scars and/or bruises. It also helps to tone down any redness you may get on your legs from insect bugs throughout the summer. It gives you a smooth, even complexion - it's makeup for your legs!
Secondly, it lasts. I have applied this before going to the beach/pool and it stayed. It didn't streak or rub even when I got a little wet, it stayed on and looked natural. It even stays when I am wearing a dress or skirt and going dancing, even sweat didn't streak or change the quality of my legs.
Thirdly, its cheap and one tube lasts a long time! It applies and spreads easily, so I am able to cover the majority of my legs with very little product and still get the look I want. It also goes on sale quite a bit.
Lastly, I love that it's not a self-tanner. (Although I do like most self tanners). This stuff is great because if you DO make a mistake, wash it off! It doesn't linger or gradually fade, it comes right off when you're done, so you're "glow" is always looking fresh!

June 26, 2016

I ove using this product, because I do have some scars on my legs from when I was a little kid this product helps covering it. It also makes my legs look shiny and smooth and doesn't come off even wen I go in the water, its perfect for summertime and for a beach day.

February 08, 2016

I love this product. I use it when I wear dresses or skirts to work and it makes my legs look amazing! It lasts all day and is waterproof and smudge proof. It does rub off a bit on clothing and on my car seat, but it does not stain and comes off easily with soap and water. And the little bit that does rub off does not leave your legs looking streaky or blotchy, so that's a plus!

January 26, 2016

This is one of my miracle products! I use this both on my body and face for a sun-kissed glow that I always get compliments on. Word of advise is to use a tanning mitt to avoid any streakiness. I wish this product wasn't so pricy but I still purchase it as one of my must-haves.

February 28, 2015

This tanning spray goes on nicely but does not last long. It is quite expensive for the ammount needed.

October 26, 2014

Let's just start off my saying my family calls me 'snow white'. I have extremely fair skin that wouldn't tan if my life depended on it. I use the spray version of the light glow shade and it adds just the right amount of colour and also makes my legs look super smooth, silky, and air brushed. Be careful with this stuff though. It doesn't stain at all but make sure it's 100% dry before you put your dress on - it may rub!

October 22, 2014

Body makeup! It works! This stuff makes your legs look divine. I haven't used it all over, simply on arms and legs to give an extra boost. I mix a bit with my body lotion and blend it all in. It doesn't seem to rub off on clothing and provides natural-looking colour, especially when sheered out with a lotion. The tube can get a bit messy, but for $10 or so, it's worth it.

July 12, 2014

I was very excited for this product when I first saw it in the stores. I took my shade home, and tried it out. I was not excited about the out come of this product. I find that it only really added a shimmer shine- which I could have bought for a fraction of the price. This product needs a lot of blending, or you will be left with very streaky legs. Best done out side, the spray will cover your bathroom. Where gloves! Don't plan on getting your legs wet after, the product washes away leaving a spotted look. I found it to be an expensive product for what it actually accomplishes.

June 28, 2014

Love it! Thanks to this product Im no longer embarased to show my legs in summer. Even my boyfriend complimented on my legs, saying they are nice and juicy! When in fact he never saw my legs naked (without SH airbrushed). If I go out and wanna show my legs, its a must for me to apply this product