Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen

Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen Reviews

Ranked #1309 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen color quick fast dry nail color pen is a new fast dry nail color formula packaged in an easy-to-use, take anywhere spill-proof pen. Just click to dispense color, brush on and go. Its handy application makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere. Toluene, DBP, and formaldehyde free.

July 30, 2010

I love these nail pens - beautiful colors and they do dry very fast, which is a huge plus for me, but the color chips very quickly unless you have a very good base and top coat and at $8 a pen, I wish it was cheaper because like I said, they have great colors!

June 18, 2010

I purchased one of these pens recently and I am utterly disappointed in the product.

Very easy to use and the color selection is awesome, BUT.... it flakes off almost immediatlely after applying it. I did my nails and let them dry (it does set quickly) and went about my normal daily routine. After about 3 hours I noticed that about 30% of the nail polish had chipped off. After 12 hours it was closer to 60% that had chipped off. After 24 hours over 90% had chipped off. I don't expect too much from nail polish, but when you pay $7 per stick, you would expect that the product would last longer then 1 day.

February 26, 2009

There is a very good reason that, although I love to have pretty nails, I don't generally do them myself. I get the bi-weekly manicure treatment, and leave well enough alone. I know that the minute I pick up a bottle of polish, I'm in for just as much painted skin as nail.
Sally Hansen's newest line of nail polish "pens" are easy, accessible, and fun. Although I use them solely for my toes, the product's versatility and no-mess technology leave little to be desired. In fact, I'd say the only room for improvements lay with a larger color selection from which to choose!
For those of you ambitious ladies out there, Sally also offers nail art pens. These pens feature pin-sized tips for at-home nail decorating. I'm not nearly so brave-- not to mention the only thing I can draw with any success is a stick redition of myself, and looking at ten mini-mes on my digits every day that are skinnier than me doesn't sound like a self-esteem booster.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products