Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite salon brand. 42 salon-inspired shades. 2010 cosmopolitan beauty award winner, 2010 allure best of beauty award winner. Visit sallyhansen.com for more information.

October 23, 2016

My nails are quite sensitive and they react to cheap nail polishes by turning white. This is one nail polish that won't make my nails react so it's great! I have Red My Lips and the colour is fantastic

October 04, 2016

Belle couleur rouge classique. L'application se fait super bien grâce à la largeur de la brosse. Bonne tenue sur mes ongles avec un venis de protection.

October 04, 2016

I have brought this product but I bought the top coat as well. lots of colours to choose from and I have always enjoyed using Sally Hansen products.
Generally priced well

September 21, 2016

I did the Smut Soiree in Vancouver a few years ago as a nail technician volunteer and worked along side the Sally Hansen reps. I LOVE this brand! It is great for consistency, dry time and pigment. Glides on really smoothly

September 02, 2016

I find this nail polish is one of the better ones by sally hansen. It last longer with out chipping th colour is actually the same as it is in the bottle and it doesnt smell as bad as the othe ones.

August 12, 2016

I have All Fired Up 460. It's a really lovely red, coral colour. It looks great on toenails in the summertime. The brush makes it really easy to apply and lasts for weeks!

July 19, 2016

I LOVE this nail polish. The brush is big and awesome, it coats the whole nail only using 1-2 coats. The colours are beautiful and fun, and they are very long lasting, and chip resistant.

July 10, 2016

This is probably my favorite nail polish. The brush is what did it for me. It literally takes one stroke to cover my nail, love that I don't have to keep going over it. The finish is so shiny and I use 2 coats for a great coverage. They offer many colours and usually on sale. Love this, it's truely a complete salon manicure.

June 12, 2016

I use the complete salon nail polish I love the way it goes on it leaves a beautiful finish. It also comes in a variety of beautiful colors. The only complaint I would have is the brush is to wide I only have small nails

May 31, 2016

Really nice formula that applies smooth and with no streaks. It dries pretty quick and only requires a layer or two. Great variety of colours! Lasts a week or so on the nails and a couple weeks on the toes without chipping.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye