Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

November 30, 2016

I have tried these in the past and I do remember how much I loved them. I only need a couple coats and I. Price that it lasts long and no matter how many dishes I do, the nailpolish remains. I haven't tried this color but I e tried some of the others. I am sure it is just as great. It comes in a pretty little bottle too. Sally Hansen knows nails. I trust anything for my nails that comes from sally Hansen.

November 30, 2016

I'm currently using colour 4032-29 Radiant Rose for my french manicures and I really love it. Of course it's not the perfect colour for that purpose, especially after a second coat, but it does provide a nice sheer colour to your nails with just the right amount of tint. It's easy to apply - not too thick - and the brush is just right, and it even lasts a decent amount of time on your nails. The more coats you apply the more colour you get, and it can probably be layered on top of other colours to make them a bit yellow (it slightly did that to my white tips) so you can do more with it because of its translucency. A good product overall, especially for the price I got it at.

March 23, 2016

pretty good! it truly does not chip and it is very durable. You do need a couple of coats to get the right colour but it stays on for the better part of a week

March 10, 2016

Only two coats of this nail polish is needed. It has a beautiful shine and stays on for a couple days without the nail polish chipping. I love the color. Been using it for a while now.

September 24, 2015

For the price, the polish is smooth and not too liquidy. ll. It lasted fairly long for me and chipped only after the 4th day - of course that included doing chores around the house. Sally Hansen never disappoints. I would try definitely recommend to friends.

September 17, 2015

This nail polish is okay, I thought it cost to much and I didn't really find it that effective.. it didn't last and the colors have to be put on so many coats to look good

1.5/5

September 17, 2015

I was so mad that I bought this! I thought to myself, hey, Sally Hansen has been around forever, I think I used it like ten years ago and it was okay, and it's on sale. Why not? I bought the clear one to use as a nice top coat to add a nice shine over all colours and a sealant over glitter coats. It chipped the same night I used it. I used it over other nail colour that I've used before and never had a problem with chipping. I didn't even do anything that would make sense for my nails to chip. I am so frustrated. I have officially given up on drugstore nail polish and am officially sticking with Julep. At least I can trust the quality on that, rather than wasting my money on this crap.

October 27, 2014

this nail polish is one of my favoret ones out their and i have many

May 11, 2014

I really liked the colors, but the staying power isn't as much as they claim it is.

May 11, 2014

I love this nail polish. Again no top coat needed.