Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen Kit

Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen Kit Reviews

Ranked #1236 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

April 15, 2015

In the kit it looked easy. The natural pink color, the white tip color and the stickers. What a mess! The white tip color was so thick and gunky uh.
I will stick to the salon!

October 07, 2014

Everybody loves a good French manicure! But hate the work of getting one! This pen is so easy to use and fun to play around with!

August 13, 2014

I was just getting into nails when my friend had gave this to me as a Christmas gift. It was my first time attempting a "french manicure" and I think it's great for beginners. I had gotten the "Beige Ballet" kit which includes the pen, the nail colour, base & top coat as well as the strips for guidelines. The pink was the perfect shade and the guidelines definitely helped. The only issue I have with this kit is the pen. When you glide it across the nail, it's hard to get a solid colour as there are streaks but it's easy to cover up when you go over it with white nail polish. However, I would definitely recommend to people just starting with nails!

April 11, 2011

I picked Sally Hansen’s five minute French manicure pen kit up last week because I love the way a French manicure looks on others and I’ve finally bin able to grow my nails long enough to try it. The kit comes with everything you need for the easiest French Manicure you can have at home all in one kit! The kit comes with an innovative white tip pen that makes it easy to achieve a salon perfect French manicure or a pedicure at home. The pen is just as easy to use as a felt tip is, all you have to do is touch the pen to your nail, twist your nail and you have a French tip in just a few seconds. You also get two bottles of polish and two types of nail guides for hands and toes. One bottle is a maximum growth nourishing nail color and one bottle is a maximum growth treatment base and top coat for a prefect French manicure at home. I must admit the first time I tried it I had some trouble with the white leaking through the nail guides, but that was because I didn’t have them placed on my nails the right way. After I had some prentice with the pen I was able to apply it to the tips of my nails very easily. The white polish takes some time to come out of the pen when you first go to use it, but ounce it starts to come out it works great. Sally Hansen’s 5 minute French Manicure pen kit is a wonderful way to get a French manicure at home with a much cheaper coast then a solon would be. I’d recommend it to anyone looking to do a home French manicure.