Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen
Good

Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen Reviews

Ranked #1348 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Easy to Use, Salon French Manicure in 5 Minutes!Everything you need for the easiest French Manicure in one kit! Innovative White Tip Pen makes it easy to achieve a salon perfect french manicure and pedicure at home. White Tip Pen is as easy to use as a felt tip pen - Just touch the pen to your nail, twist your nail and you have a french tip in seconds! White tip pen is also perfect for touch-ups! Enough for up to 50 manicures!Kit includes: 1) Revolutionary French Manicure Pen in Pure White 2) Maximum Growth Treatment Base & Top Coat 3) Maximum Growth Nourishing Nail Color 4) Nail guides with two edge types for manicure and pedicure - curved edge for fingers and straight edge for toes 5) Easy to follow instructions to achieve a french manicure in 5 minutes. * Now everyone can create a salon-perfect french manicure at home! * No DBP, Toluene or Free Formaldehyde.

1.5/5

December 21, 2015

This product was so terrible, I never got any results with it. I've always dreamt of doing french manicures and thought that this would be a simple solution since I have very shaky hands. This pen is so watered down that the white doesn't show up very well - no matter how many times I layer it on. When you press the tip, too much product flows out. It's just an absolute mess

June 08, 2015

I bought a French manicure set that included a pink nail polish, a top coat polish and this pen. I always seem to have a hard time getting the white tips to look good using a regular nail polish brush so had to try this pen! I'm so glad I bought it because it was so easy to use and my nails look like they were professionally done! It's also great for touch ups.

March 09, 2015

Can not say enough good things! Application was simple, and smooth! One coat was all I needed and my manicure looks flawless! I was even able to use it in my 3 year olds tiny fingernails without any difficulty! Amazing!!!!

May 08, 2009

I love having home french manicured nails but found it tedious to get out the tape, polish, top coat. I found that my favourite company, Sally Hansen had a new product, the french manicure pen and had to try it. Let me tell you, I have now used several and love it. It doesn't need the tape, just the pen and top coat. It takes no time to do and dries fairly quickly and no tape to peel and throw away.

I highly recommend this for anyone who loves doing their own french manicures. Bonus, I can carry the pen in my purse to do quick touch ups should I knick my polish off.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products