Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Gunmetal Reviews

Ranked #1082 out of 1480 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme wear offers extreme strength and shine. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control. Match your manicure to your mood. Fun, trendy shades-collect them all and change your nail polish as often as you like. Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete. Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.

April 30, 2016

I get so many compliments when I wear this nail color. Awesome. This polish is a bit thick but goes on effortless and leaves a smooth shiny finish. Two coats are needed to get the full effect of the nail color. Drying does take a little longer but the end result is worth it.

January 25, 2015

This product was given to me as a gift. It was inexpensive-around approximately $7 this nail polish was very opaque. It lasted through out the day. I love this in the colour flirt. This nail polish is sure to turn heads!!!!!!!!!

January 06, 2015

Sally Hansen’s Gunmetal nail polish is a shimmering silvery night sky blue colour. It looks lovely on your nails and goes on smoothly. It covers completely and thankfully doesn’t chip. This colour has a polished look that impresses.

January 05, 2015

Disappointed by this product! Too pricey

August 05, 2014

I love the colours of the product and how long it lasts!
    I dOn't like the brush or how long it takes to dry!
    But I love the cheap price and that can keeping on for3 days with out chips.
    I own almost all the colours and recommend this product if you have time to wait for it to dry.

August 04, 2014

I love the way my nails look with this nail polish. The only downside is that it thickens after a few uses and the brush becomes all chunky.

June 20, 2012

this is my most favorite nail polish. I love the color, it matches everything!

February 06, 2012

I'm a bit of a nail polish junkie, and when I found Sally Hansen's Gunmetal at my local drugstore on clearance for just 75 cents, into my shopping basket it went. In truth, I would have gladly paid full price for it because I loved the colour at first sight.

It's a gray-blue metallic that looks exactly the same on your nails as it does in the bottle. The quality and length of wear is very comparable to other drugstore-brand nail polishes. I always wear any nail polish together with base and top coats; this is especially important for nail lacquers that are less expensive. That way by the time it chips badly enough to need replacing, my fresh nail will have grown in enough anyway that it's time to remove. I have had this polish on for several days without any apparent wear and tear.

Great buy for the price point! I'm wearing the colour on my fingernails, but I think this will be even more fun on my toes when spring arrives. Recommended!